Surveillance and Investigative Services Jobs in Florida
Florida Surveillance Field Investigator
KeySource Investigations is an established provider of surveillance and investigative services. We provide a variety of services to insurance carriers, self-insured employers, attorneys, and third-party administrators to uncover and identify potential fraud or misrepresentation within insurance claims. Our founder has 35 years of experience in the claims investigations industry and is looking to add to the dynamic team of experienced investigators throughout the state of Florida.
Members of the Surveillance Field Team conduct mobile and fixed surveillance. The Surveillance Field Investigator will conduct surveillance which includes maintaining a constant watch upon their Subject in order to obtain video documentation in regard to their activities, follow up work on leads developed throughout the surveillance effort, phone calls (internal and external), emails, enter billing, transfer and upload video evidence, writing full detailed reports and handle rush requests in a fast-paced environment. The Surveillance Field Investigator works closely with the internal team and the other Surveillance Field Investigators and will be required to maintain the highest level of rigor and consistency in her/his work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review the assignment and supporting documentation upon receipt of the assignment.
- Discuss the assignment with operations to develop/confirm a plan of action.
- Be capable of pre-surveillance work in order to verify client-provided information on the assignment.
- Establishing a point of surveillance at the designated start time and maintain a constant surveillance effort.
- Obtain video documentation of any activities of the Subject while he/she is in public view.
- Continue with covert video documentation of any activities of the Subject while he/she is within public establishments.
- Construct well-written, detailed updates outlining highlights of surveillance effort and submit daily to include snapshot photographs taken from video documentation.
- Construct well-written, detailed reports outlining all observations including details of video documentation upon completion of the assignment.
- Transfer all video (including covert) with the date and time stamp, edit and upload into Operating System on a daily basis.
- Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidelines and internal policies & procedures.
- Able and willing to complete additional education and training as technologies and resources change.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current class “C” private investigators license issued by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The applicant is also required to have a current agency “A” license issued by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Must be comfortable and successful utilizing various pretexts.
- Must be proficient in the use and research of multiple social media accounts, searching the internet, and accessing state/county records online and on databases.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks.
- Must have a reliable, surveillance-ready vehicle.
- Must have working HD video camera as well as covert camera capabilities.
- At least 5 years of relevant surveillance field experience.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, use of the Internet, and/or similar programs.
- Claims investigations experience (taking recorded statements, conducting scene investigations, etc.) a plus
- MUST possess current class “C” private investigators license and an “A” agency license issued by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Bi-lingual preferred.
Salary: $35.00 – $50.00 per hour (hourly rate depends on investigator’s experience level and location).
Please send your resume along with your A and C license numbers to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.